We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Actions that can help in preserving the environment
There are many attitudes that people, governments and businesses can do not to harm the environment. Many of them are simple and can make a difference to environmental preservation today and in the future.
Key ecologically correct attitudes
For citizens (ordinary people)
- Separate waste (organic and recyclable) to facilitate the process of selective collection and recycling. This attitude favors the correct destination of the garbage.
- Do not throw cooking oil into the sewage system.
- Plant trees in backyard or sidewalk land spaces (in front of the residence).
- Do not waste water.
- Use the car only when necessary. On short journeys, give preference to walking or cycling. To go to work, give preference to collective transportation systems (bus, subway, train, etc.).
- Use returnable bags in supermarkets.
- Report environmental crimes to authorities.
- Buy certified wood furniture.
- Use solar heating systems to reduce electricity consumption.
- Develop waste recycling systems.
- Campaign and employee training to avoid waste of energy and materials.
- Create water reuse systems.
- Use, where possible, energy from file sources (wind, for example).
- Never dispose of chemical waste in rivers, lakes or seas.
- Implement filtration systems (for industries that emit polluting gases).
- Create naturally lit work environments or use electronic lamps.
- Develop environmental education programs for schools.
- Oversee companies to prevent pollution and environmental crimes.
- Implement selective waste collection systems.
- Create landfills in accordance with environmental standards.
- Use in the fleet of official vehicles fuels from clean or low polluting sources.