We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Coral snake: one of the most venomous in Brazil
Summary of the main characteristics of venomous snakes
- have a triangular-shaped flat head;
- Have the body covered with rough scales;
- usually crawl slowly and straight;
- They have two teeth that they use to inoculate the poison (toxin) in the attacking animal;
- The tail of these snakes begins thickly, tapering suddenly.
Main species of poisonous snakes:
- Coral Snake
- Royal snake
- Horned Viper
- Urutu Cruise
- Rat Snake
Top symptoms presented by people who are bitten by venomous snakes:
- Inflammation and pain at the bite site.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Vision problems (blurred, blurred, blurred vision).
- Breathing with difficulties.
- Fast, fast heartbeat.
Other important information:
See Butantan Institute website
Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis): Common in Africa, it is one of the most venomous snakes in the world.